Posted on June 1st, 2010 in Power Keylogger | Comments Off on Multiple functions password logger — IMonitor Power Keylogger
With more and more people accessing computer and internet, for security sake, most people choose different user name and password for different website. So another problem has come up in the meanwhile. Nearly half of people maybe forget his/her password since some time not use.
Problems can arise if a user is forgetting the password that he used in the application. This can lead to all kinds of problems like having to reinstall a software program or losing encrypted data. More worse is forgetting some passwords of important websites, sometimes user has to face a hard time to reset your account profile by contacting website support staffs. That really wastes your time and energy!
IMonitor Power Keylogger is a superb and lite software program that runs in full stealth mode. It monitors and logs all users’ keyboard activities in real time that means record passwords just a small part of what IMonitor Power Keylogger can do. Not like other password logger software, IMonitor Power Keylogger will fully recovery user inputting which is exactly same with what user inputting, even user only see star character when inputting your password.
Below is IMonitor Power Keylogger other features
* Invisibly records all keystrokes such as username/password, emails/documents and other online activities etc.
* Record all user keyboard activities in secure log files, which can be sent to specified e-mail address.
* Record and view login time and date of every session created.
* Display login session detail and total keys pressed in the current session.
* Display the title Windows in which the keystrokes occur.
* Software runs invisibly in the background.
* Key logger is password protected application that prevents unauthorized users from changing or modifying the software configuration settings.
* Useful tool for secretly monitoring Keyboard activities of your children, family or employees to check what they are doing on PC in your absence.