Posted on May 28th, 2010 in Computer and Internet monitoring, EAM Professional Edition, EAM Standard Edition, Employee Monitoring | 11 Comments »
Preseantly most businesse will consider the pros and cons of hooking their employees up to the internet, since more and more issues of internet abuse have been occured so often in office. Currently the time of internet abuse which nearly 60% employees of business spend on has been on the rise leading to computer-related firings and a growing climate of corporate misunderstanding and mistrust.
Business internet abuse includes many aspects, such as accessing pornography, chatting, gaming, society network, investing and online shopping, employees turn their working time into private time, which is definitely abusing the original purpose of internet, and reducing business productivity. The latest survey from some global businesses shows a rise in the number of wrongful termination suits based upon an employer’s inability to support accusations of Internet abuse in place.
Maximally preventing and elimating the time of employees internet abuse, it has been put on the top position of business executives
schedule. Monitoring and controlling employees internet abuse and non-related internet activities, it is really be a shortcut to boost employee productivity. As a network administrator, being wise to choose a proper internet abuse monitoring and controlling software is really necessary. Such preventing internet abuse software not only enable to completely monitor internet activities but also make sure it will provide a comprehensive and detailed report.
IMonitor EAM software, according to accumulation of years and customers feedback, has focused upon the issue of internet abuse monitoring since the beginning of software project. IMonitor EAM features monitor all ineternet abused activities, like adult materials, gaming, personal email, P2P, Facebook, MySpace and more. And as possible as it can, providing an easy way ensures a good office network environment.
Why use IMonitor EAM
* Increase productivity by managing your employees’ web browsing habits
* Protect the network from dangerous downloads in real-time
* Reduce cyberslacking – time wasted by employees online
* Effectively enforce an Internet Usage Policy
* Prevent data leakage through socially-engineered websites
IMonitor EAM key features
* Keep a detail record of each web surfing and web posting.
* Record all email content and attachment.
* Monitor and capture instance messengers’ chat contents and activities.
* Monitor and capture files transferred by web, ftp and IM tools.
* Allow specific application to run.
* Filter certain websites by using keyword and block certain websites.