Frequently Asked Questions
- iMonitor EAM license related questions
- Antivirus related quesions
- Firewall related questions
- iMonitor EAM system requirements
- Supported network environments
- Database related questions
- Stealth monitoring questions
- What should I do if a Agent is offline
Install / Uninstall
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM Agent remotely
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM Agent manually
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM Agent via Domain Group Policy
Blocking and Filtering
- Block websites
- Block applications
- Detect keywords in logs
- Limit application network traffic
- Disable removable storage
Supported network environments
Does iMonitor EAM support VPN site-to-site connection?
Yes, iMonitor EAM support site-to-site VPN connection, you can install EAM server in the main office, and monitor all remote computers from different sitess. And you can also use the Domain administrator to install agent program remotely.
Does iMonitor EAM support Internet connection?
Yes, iMonitor EAM support internet connection, you can install EAM server in United States, and install the client terminal in England, and you can monitor all the client computers and have all EAM features.
If your EAM server computer use static internet IP address, it will be very easy, you only need to input the server ip address while installing the agent program. If you do not have a static internet ip address and you want to monitor computers on the internet (for example oversea client computers), you can setup DDNS(For example NO-IP.com) and register a free domain to deploy IMonitor EAM server on the internet.
Can I install / Uninstall EAM agent remotely with Domain administrator?
Yes, we provide a powerfull remote installation tool to help you to deploy the software, you can install and uninstall EAM agent program with domain administrator.
Can I install / Uninstall EAM agent remotely with Domain Group Policy?
Yes, we provide a powerfull remote installation tool to help you to deploy the software, you can use the tool to build MSI Installer and MSI Uninstaller, so it will be easy for you to install or uninstall the agent program company-wide.
Can I install / Uninstall EAM agent remotely if the remote computer is not domain based?
Yes, if you know the administrator password, you can install the agent program if the remote computer is not domain based.