Frequently Asked Questions
- iMonitor EAM license related questions
- Antivirus related quesions
- Firewall related questions
- iMonitor EAM system requirements
- Supported network environments
- Database related questions
- Stealth monitoring questions
- What should I do if a Agent is offline
Install / Uninstall
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM Agent remotely
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM Agent manually
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM Agent via Domain Group Policy
Blocking and Filtering
- Block websites
- Block applications
- Detect keywords in logs
- Limit application network traffic
- Disable removable storage
Firewall related questions
What ports and protocols does IMonitor EAM use?
You have to enable port range 25790 - 25811, TCP and UDP on EAM server computer.
If an agent is offline, how to easily distinguish if it's a firewall problem?
You can disable the firewall then test again, if the agent comes online, please check your firewall settings.
Which applications are belong to iMonitor, and I should add them to my firewall's exclusion list?
- EAM server: eamserver.exe, IMonLogCmd.exe, eamrdpsrv.exe, eamlogrec.exe
- EAM Console:IMonitorMng.exe, eamrdp.exe, eamrdp2.exe
- EAM Agent: mssys.exe