Frequently Asked Questions
- iMonitor EAM license related questions
- Antivirus related quesions
- Firewall related questions
- iMonitor EAM system requirements
- Supported network environments
- Database related questions
- Stealth monitoring questions
- What should I do if a Agent is offline
Install / Uninstall
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM Agent remotely
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM Agent manually
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM Agent via Domain Group Policy
Blocking and Filtering
- Block websites
- Block applications
- Detect keywords in logs
- Limit application network traffic
- Disable removable storage
Stealth monitoring questions
Does the EAM Agent program can be ended in task manager?
No, the agent program can not be ended in Windows task manager.
Can I see EAM Agent program in Windows start menu?
No, you can not see any menu items of iMonitor EAM agent in Windows start menu.
Does EAM Agent program can be uninstalled via Windows control pane?
No, the EAM Agent program can not be uninstalled via Windows control pane.
Will EAM Agent show any icon in the Windows desktop and taskbar?
No, the EAM Agent program will show no icon in the Windows desktop and taskbar.
Will the EAM Agent program take up a lot of memory and CUP?
No, it takes up very little memory, and the CPU usage always is 0% - 1%.
Will the EAM Agent program reduce the network speed?
No, It does not affect the speed of your network.