Frequently Asked Questions
- iMonitor EAM license related questions
- Antivirus related quesions
- Firewall related questions
- iMonitor EAM system requirements
- Supported network environments
- Database related questions
- Stealth monitoring questions
- What should I do if a Agent is offline
Install / Uninstall
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM Agent remotely
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM Agent manually
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM Agent via Domain Group Policy
Blocking and Filtering
- Block websites
- Block applications
- Detect keywords in logs
- Limit application network traffic
- Disable removable storage
Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM Agent via Domain Group Policy
How to get the MSI installer file and MSI uninstaller file?
- 1. If you have not builded the MSI files, Please click Home -> Install Agent ->Build MSI Installer File and Build MSI Uninstaller File.
- 2. Please click Locate MSI Installer file. You will get 2 files, AgentInstall.msi and Uninstall.msi. Please use AgentInstall.msi to deploy EAM Agent via Group Policy and use Uninstall.msi to uninstall EAM Agent via Group Policy.
On Windows 7/8, the UAC option is enabled, and the program failed to build the installer files, what can I do?
You can disable the UAC option, restard Windows and build the installer file, you can also goto the EAM installation folder, and manually run 'AgentManager.exe' with administrator.