Frequently Asked Questions
- iMonitor EAM license related questions
- Antivirus related quesions
- Firewall related questions
- iMonitor EAM system requirements
- Supported network environments
- Database related questions
- Stealth monitoring questions
- What should I do if a Agent is offline
Install / Uninstall
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM Agent remotely
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM Agent manually
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM Agent via Domain Group Policy
Blocking and Filtering
- Block websites
- Block applications
- Detect keywords in logs
- Limit application network traffic
- Disable removable storage
Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM Agent manually
Install iMonitor EAM Agent manually
- 1. Please add EAM Agent folder "C:\windows\system\sys\syscon" into the exclusion list of the antivirus.
- 2. Disable antivirus.
- 3. Click Home -> Install Agent -> Locate Agent Installer File, you will get the Agent installer file "AgentInstall.exe"..
- 4. Go to the remote computer that you want to monitor.
- 5. Make sure, that computer is connected to network and TCP/IP protocol is installed properly.
- 6. Transfer "AgentInstall.exe" to the computer and run it.
- 7. Read the license agreement. If you accept the terms of agreement, click "I accept the agreement".
- 8. Type server computer's IP address or computer name, server computer is the computer that IMonitor EAM server program installed.
- 9. Install the Agent program.
- 10. Enable antivirus.
- NOTE: When the installation was finished, please click Home -> Refreh to update the computer list.
Uninstall iMonitor EAM Agent manually
Just run the Agent installer file ""AgentInstall.exe" on the computer, and input EAM admin password to uninstall it.