Frequently Asked Questions
- iMonitor EAM license related questions
- Antivirus related quesions
- Firewall related questions
- iMonitor EAM system requirements
- Supported network environments
- Database related questions
- Stealth monitoring questions
- What should I do if a Agent is offline
Install / Uninstall
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM Agent remotely
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM Agent manually
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM Agent via Domain Group Policy
Blocking and Filtering
- Block websites
- Block applications
- Detect keywords in logs
- Limit application network traffic
- Disable removable storage
iMonitor EAM system requirements
Minimum Client Hardware Requirements
- Minimum Client Hardware Requirements
500 MHz or faster processor
256 MB of RAM
1 GB of available hard disk space
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Windows server 2000/2003/2008, 32bit and 64 bit.
Minimum Server Hardware Requirements1 GHz or faster processor
1 GB of RAM
20 GB of available hard disk space
Operating Systems Supported: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Windows server 2000/2003/2008, 32bit and 64 bit.
Base on the minimum system requirements, below is how to set up the EAM working environment.
iMonitor EAM will not require customer to purchase other 3rd party database like Microsoft SQL or MySQL etc any more. So one server computer and router which make client computers connect with server terminal will be enough to build up EAM working environment.
Does iMonitor EAM Agent support Domain computer?
Yes, iMonitor EAM agent can be installed on computers in a Domain.
Does iMonitor EAM support VPN site-to-site connection?
Yes, iMonitor EAM support site-to-site VPN connection, you can install EAM server in the main office, and monitor all remote computers from different sitess. And you can also use the Domain administrator to install agent program remotely.
Does iMonitor EAM support Internet connection?
Yes, iMonitor EAM support internet connection, you can install EAM server in United States, and install the client terminal in England, and you can monitor all the client computers and have all EAM features.
If your EAM server computer use static internet IP address, it will be very easy, you only need to input the server ip address while installing the agent program. If you do not have a static internet ip address and you want to monitor computers on the internet (for example oversea client computers), you can setup DDNS(For example NO-IP.com) and register a free domain to deploy IMonitor EAM server on the internet.