Frequently Asked Questions
- iMonitor EAM license related questions
- Antivirus related quesions
- Firewall related questions
- iMonitor EAM system requirements
- Supported network environments
- Database related questions
- Stealth monitoring questions
- What should I do if a Agent is offline
Install / Uninstall
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM Agent remotely
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM Agent manually
- Install / uninstall iMonitor EAM Agent via Domain Group Policy
Blocking and Filtering
- Block websites
- Block applications
- Detect keywords in logs
- Limit application network traffic
- Disable removable storage
Disable removable storage
Which type of removable storage iMonitor EAM Professional can block?
USB Stick, Removable Hard Disk, Mobile Phone, MMC Card, SD Card, CD/DVD and other removable storage.
How to block removable storage on client computers?
- 1. Please Click Home -> Agent Settings, of double click an agent in the agnet list.
- 2. Click File / Data Security tab, tick Disable Removable Storage and click Deploy button.