1. APP Filter Setting
Click the "Agent Settings" on the "Settings" menu to start the Agent Property Setting
Alternatively, double click the specific user in agent list.
Click the "APP Filter" tab
1. Click the "Add New" button.
2. Input the .exe file name of the APP, then click the "Enabled" check-box.
Alternatively, click the "Browse" to add the APP.
3. Set the time limits.
4. Tick the "Specific time limits" to set the time section.
5. Click the "OK" button.
6. Click the "Untick All" or "Tick All" button to mass update.
7. Search added APP.
8. Deploy the settings: Tick each deploy rule to deploy the settings.
Tick Deploy the settings to the current agent / Deploy the settings to specified agents / Deploy the settings to all EAM agents in the agent list.
9. Click the "Deploy" button to finish the deployment.